Trekker Group was excited to participate in the American Public Works Association’s 2017 PWX conference. It was held from August 27 through 30, 2017 in Orlando, FL. This annual trade event is for the spectrum of organizations in the diverse areas of public works. It includes all sorts of exhibitors and exhibitions, networking opportunities, seminars, workshops, interactive technology sessions, and other educational programming. Each year, PWX offers North America’s biggest exhibit space for public works equipment and services.
Representatives from Trekker Group—including Managing Director Ronald Miller and Sales Director Charlie Rhodes – were there alongside CASE Construction Equipment, an event sponsor. We joined more than 400 exhibitors and 5,000 attendees from about 20 different countries, all exploring over 80,000 square feet of industry exhibits.
We had a great time, and it was definitely an informative experience!
See some photos and video from the 2017 PWX conference, as well as a list of its educational programming, here on the APWA website.
2018 PWX Conference
The 2018 PWX conference will be held from August 26 through 29 at the Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, MO.
If you’re wondering whether you should go, APWA encourages all of the following to attend:
- Public works directors
- Superintendents & managers
- Directors & managers of operations & operations personnel
- City & county engineers
- Consulting engineers
- Construction directors & managers
- Solid waste managers & coordinators
- Public fleet directors & managers
- Public facilities & grounds directors & managers
- Water services directors & managers
- Streets/roads/bridges directors & managers
- Transportation directors & managers
- Stormwater & flood control directors & managers
- Emergency management directors & coordinators
- City planners
- Sustainability specialists
- Anyone else whose responsibilities are public works-related
We hope to see you there!