Deciding between renting and buying equipment is a common consideration for construction companies. Of course, a variety of factors affect which is the best way to go in any given situation. However, the benefits of renting formwork equipment often make this the right avenue when it comes to these specialized materials.
If your construction business is looking at acquiring formwork for an upcoming project, consider these benefits of renting formwork equipment and materials before making the much larger investment of buying what you need.
Advantages of Renting Formwork Equipment
- One of the biggest benefits of renting formwork equipment is that it requires much less capital up front than purchasing it. And your associated monthly costs are predictable.
- You have convenient access to the perfect formwork system for each project. This is especially helpful when you need custom formwork solutions, requiring formwork that you’ll be unlikely to use again.
- Renting prevents issues and delays if you own formwork that’s in use for one project and needed for another.
- The logistics are much simpler with rental formwork systems. If you buy the equipment and materials, you have to store it, handle it, maintain it, repair and replace it, and transport it. And keep in mind that inspecting and repairing formwork requires a competent person to perform these tasks. All the associated costs and resource needs can be considerable.
- By using a qualified formwork supplier like Trekker Distributor, you get access to experts who help with formwork design—even if you need complex custom formwork solutions for an especially challenging project. They can also guide efficient assembly and dismantling.
- Your supplier can also provide ongoing technical support and consultation. This helps keep your project on track and on schedule, and spares you serious headaches when you need to quickly resolve on-site problems related to the formwork.
- Get peace of mind knowing that you’re using safe, well-maintained formwork materials and equipment.