Nu-Vue Delta Series Concealed Fastener Panels are a high-performance cladding system, offered in a range of materials and profiles. The Delta Series’ innovative design allows for rapid installation and a unique visual safeguard to ensure the panels are correctly interconnected.
Method of Application:
- Attachment of panels to a system of subgirts or direct attachment to a smooth, solid substrate
- Horizontal & vertical installations
- Standardized lock joint design permits multiple profile integration
- Fastening is concealed; install with appropriate fastener directly to substrate or use optional concealed attachment clips
- Optional stand-off clips provide ventilation cavity and drain plane behind panel
Note: Follow approved shop drawing installation details.
- Nu-Vue metal panels should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated place where no moisture can contact them. Moisture (from rain, snow, condensation, etc.) trapped between layers of material may cause water stains or white rust, which can affect the service life of the material and detract from its appearance.
- If outdoor storage cannot be avoided, protect the panels with a ventilated canvas or waterproof paper cover. Do not use plastic, which can cause condensation. Keep the material off the ground in an inclined position with an insulator such as wood. Protective film may degrade or become brittle with long-term exposure to direct sunlight.
- Oil canning is not a cause for rejection.
- Exercise caution when lifting, moving, transporting, storing, or handling Firestone metal to avoid possible physical damage.
- Immediately remove protective film after installation.