This position is primarily responsible for Rental Agreements coordination and for assist the Rental Director in conducting the operations of the
branch, clerical work and minor administrative and business detail by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. General office clerical
2. Facility maintenance – handles facility- related vendor issues to include coordinates vendors, ensuring work is completed to
3. Accounting- check statements/invoices, codes invoices,
4. Support Human Resources Department- processes hires, termination, provide information regarding employee’s benefits, perform
on-site payroll support, etc.
5. Rental agreement. Invoicing and control.
6. Locate Rental fleet at other branches to cover rental deals.
7. Locate new fleet for account managers to quote or to meet specifications requested by customers.
8. Maintains safety manual, documents, and performs accident reporting.
9. Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
10. All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
This job has not supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.