This position is primarily responsible for service department documentation processing in the computerized system, including and not limited, to open, update, write ups processing, and close work orders. Work with the Service Manager by performing the listed duties and responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible to maintain Service Department files according with the company policy and procedures
- Opens, updates information entry, close, and file work orders.
- Communicates with customers to follow up work orders regarding service request, repair status, and other service related issues
- Assist the service manager on service schedules and dispatches Services Technicians for assigned tasks
- Prepare per the warranty check list all documents and send to the warranty administrator to process the claim.
- Processes Service Technician time cards and enters time into DIS
- Responsible for ensuring all Service Department paperwork is completed and processed as
- Contact customers to secure purchase orders, credit card authorizations, and/or the corresponding type of payment
- Assists the service manager’s with the operational schedules and maintain in daily basis.
- Prepares outgoing service mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes to customers or corporate.
- Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state
- Maintains safety manual, documents, and performs accident
- Support Human Resources Department- processes hires, termination, provide information regarding employee’s benefits, perform on-site payroll support,
- All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.