This position is primarily responsible for selling corporate products to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or meet with customers on sales floor or by phone.
2. Display of product, using catalog, and emphasizing it’s in features and benefits.
3. Quote and explain prices and credit terms to customers, and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
4. Participate in initiating completion of the sales process.
5. Develop and maintain relationships with current customer’s; new prospects.
6. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
7. Explain Warranty program and limitations, together with delivery information to customer, based on accurate and reliable information.
8. Work with Parts Sales Representative to keep account activities up to date.
9. Track goods and literature stock levels.
10. Maintain new and current customer contact and data information current within Company computer database.
11. Compile and create lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
12. Prepare reports as requested by Supervisor, including business transactions, gas, travel and other expenses.
13. Coordinate customer training.
14. Attend trade shows and training’s conducted by Company.
15. All other duties related to the position and requested by management.