This position is primarily responsible for driving the Lowboy / Lube truck over established route to pick up and deliver equipments or render services by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operates company vehicles in a safe manner, obeying all laws and DOT requirements.
2. Must be on time for repairs/services, keeping management and customers informed at all times.
3. Communicates clearly with customer at jobsite, answering customer questions, demonstrating safe operation of equipment, reviewing damage reports and other related duties.
4. Frequently inspects and reports repair needs on all company vehicles and equipment, keeping them in good running condition. Insures repairs are performed correctly and quickly.
5. Keeps company vehicle clean and neat at all times.
6. All work assignments will be given thru the corresponding Branch Service Department and District Manager with the immediate supervisor being the Branch Service Supervisor.
7. Completes all paperwork and reporting; ensures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframe, and with complete information.
8. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in daily dealings with customers and co-workers.
9. Performs shop and field Preventative Maintenance on all designated Trekker or customer equipment.
10. Services (PM’s) are completed correctly the first time, with no redo’s.
11. Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time.
12. Inspects equipment and reports to Management and/or customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Dept. revenue opportunities.
13. Observes and complies with all safety training and instructions, and promptly reports unsafe conditions to Management; promotes safety among co-workers.
14. Maintain good housekeeping practices daily.
15. Assist team members or Managers as needed
16. Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
17. Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
18. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
19. All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
Commercial Driver License CDL. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum 5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of electrical shock. The employee is frequently exposed to risk of radiation and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions (non-weather); working near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions; extreme cold (non-weather) and extreme heat (non-weather).
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Trekker offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes:
Long Term Disability
To apply click: Recruitment (adp.com)