This position is primarily responsible for Inspecting, maintaining and repairing machinery and equipment
- Maintains a high technician utilization with minimal idle time
- Repairs are completed correctly the first time, with no service redo’s
- Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time
- Completes all paperwork and reporting; insures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed time-frames, and with complete information
- Inspects equipment and reports to Manager and /or Customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Department revenue opportunities
- Assist team members or Managers as needed
- Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
- Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
- All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or 3 years related experience and/ or training. Combination of education/experience will be considered.
- Highly developed communication and organizational skills
- Strong Desire To Succeed
- Positive, Team-Oriented Attitude
- Must be self-motivated and result oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with orders and goals
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Attention to details and time management skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Trekker offers excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Supplemental Benefits, Vacations, and Holidays.
To apply click: Recruitment (adp.com)