This position is primarily responsible for driving the Landoll/Lowboy truck over established route to pick up and deliver equipment or render services by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Operates company vehicles in a safe manner, obeying all laws and DOT requirements.
2. Must be on time for pick-ups and deliveries, keeping management and customers informed at all times.
3. Equipment hauling will be performed for all designated Trekker Group locations.
4. Communicates clearly with customer at jobsite, answering customer questions, demonstrating safe operation of equipment, reviewing damage reports and other related duties.
5. Frequently inspects and reports repair needs on all company vehicles and equipment, keeping them in good running condition. Insures repairs are performed correctly and quickly.
6. Keeps company vehicle clean and neat at all times.
7. All work assignments will be given thru the corresponding Branch Service Department and District Manager with the immediate supervisor being the Branch Service Supervisor.
8. Completes all paperwork and reporting; ensures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframe, and with complete information.
9. Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in daily dealings with customers and co-workers.
10. Performs shop and field Preventative Maintenance on all designated Trekker or customer equipment.
11. Services (PM’s) are completed correctly the first time, with no redo’s.
12. Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time.
13. Inspects equipment and reports to Management and/or customer when additional repairs are required, preventing possible customer dissatisfaction and increasing Service Dept. revenue opportunities.
14. Observes and complies with all safety training and instructions, and promptly reports unsafe conditions to Management; promotes safety among co-workers.
15. Maintain good housekeeping practices daily.
16. Assist team members or Managers as needed
17. Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
18. Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
19. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
20. All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.
To apply click: Recruitment (adp.com)