This position is primarily responsible for servicing the needs of the outside sales professional and our customers as well as ordering product, writing orders, and handling logistics with shipping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. General office clerical.
2. Organize workload to multitask between purchasing, quoting, and sourcing product.
3. Display or demonstrate product, using samples or catalog, and emphasize its in features and benefits.
4. Quote and explain prices to customers, and prepares sales tickets for orders obtained.
5. Participate in all the sales process from quoting the goods to delivery and collections.
6. Develop and maintain relationships with current customer’s as well as develop relationships with new prospects.
7. Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
8. Maintain new and current customer contact and data information current within Company computer database.
9. Compile and create lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
10. Prepare reports as requested by Supervisor, including business transactions, gas, travel and other expenses.
11. Coordinate customer training.
12. Attend trade shows and trainings conducted by Company.
13. Total Customer Satisfaction – greet all customers quickly and courteously, answers questions, retrieves and/or orders parts (expediting if necessary), and insure customer needs are fully met.
14. Handles inbound sales lead calls to convert calls into sales.
15. Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
16. Learn vendors and products in order to locate inventory and prepare Purchase Orders.
17. Identify, check in and receive stock materials.
18. Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
19. Always maintain a professional appearance and the ethics of Trekker Tractor.
20. All other duties related to the position and other requested by manager