ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Loading and unloading trucks, order picking, wrapping products, packing, labeling shipping and receiving.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) on forklift.
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Turn off and lock out equipment when not in use.
- Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
- Responsible for quality control. No damaged product is sent out. No damaged raw material is accepted in.
- Package finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Unloading inbound freight
- Assisting customers in loading their material purchases
- Assembling form orders for shipments
- Unloading trucks, verifying counts, sorting for size and condition
- Observe all safety guidelines
- Ensure parts are stocked in the correct bin or location.
- Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
- All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
May be required to possess a valid commercial operator’s license.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually loud to very loud.
Trekker offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program which includes:
Long Term Disability
To apply click: Recruitment (adp.com)