ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operates company vehicles in a safe manner, obeying all laws and DOT requirements.
- Must be on time for pick-ups and deliveries, keeping management and customers informed at all times.
- Communicates clearly with customer at jobsite, answering customer questions, demonstrating safe operation of equipment, reviewing damage reports and other related duties.
- Frequently inspects and reports repair needs on all company vehicles and equipment, keeping them in good running condition. Insures repairs are performed correctly and quickly.
- Keeps company vehicle clean and neat at all times.
- Completes all paperwork and reporting; ensures all paperwork is submitted within the allowed timeframe, and with complete information.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude in daily dealings with customers and co-workers.
- Works efficiently to do a good job in a minimum amount of time.
- Observes and complies with all safety training and instructions, and promptly reports unsafe conditions to Management; promotes safety among co-workers.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices daily.
- Assist team members or Managers as needed
- Observes the company’s safety standards in accordance with OSHA and state regulations.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers.
- Be proactive and assist in the process to solve any customer problem or situation.
- All other duties related to the position and other requested by supervisor.