All new CASE heavy equipment comes with the unmatched product protection of CASE ProCare. You no longer have to be a huge construction or concrete contractor with a massive fleet to enjoy premium advantages. You don’t even have to pay extra for 3 full years of the industry’s most comprehensive machine support.
About CASE ProCare
ProCare is CASE’s exceptional warranty, maintenance, and telematics program, offered standard on all new heavy machinery. It provides:
- 3-year/3,000-hour full factory warranty
- 3-year/3,000-hour planned maintenance
- 3-year Advanced SiteWatch subscription
Get total peace of mind knowing that CASE backs its heavy equipment with a comprehensive factory warranty for 3 years/3,000 hours. Plus, with all scheduled maintenance (including labor, fluids, and parts) covered and provided by factory-trained technicians for 3 years/3,000 hours, your machines keep working at peak performance levels. This means higher productivity and easy, accurate budgeting for operating expenses over the long term.
The 3-year SiteWatch telematics subscription is a major bonus, too. SiteWatch remote monitoring of heavy equipment offers an array of benefits. Just some include:
- Wireless transmission of fuel consumption, idle time, and other equipment performance data
- Automated notifications of scheduled maintenance
- Machine health monitoring and instant alerts to problems
- Remote diagnostics so Trekker technicians can come to your site prepared for an efficient fix
- Track heavy equipment location and detailed usage reports
- Convenient online access to data, notifications, and other information
With CASE ProCare, construction and concrete companies of all sizes can buy with confidence and thrive with lower overhead, predictable maintenance costs, reliable performance, higher productivity, and greater peace of mind.