Skid steer loaders and compact track loaders (CTLs) are smaller, highly versatile machines with many uses for landscapers. In fact, they’re often one of the first pieces of heavy equipment purchased by new and expanding landscaping contractors. Using CASE B Series skid steers and CTLs for landscaping applications is a particularly good investment, given the ways they’re designed with landscapers in mind, all the opportunities to optimize them for this type of work, and the huge array of helpful attachments available.
Take a look at just some of the reasons your landscaping business can benefit from using CASE B Series skid steers and CTLs for landscaping applications.
Benefits of CASE Skid Steers and CTLs for Landscaping
- CASE B Series skid steer loaders and compact track loaders feature cutting-edge, intuitive electrohydraulic controls that greatly simplify machine operation and offer different settings for configuring for precision work, fast loading, and other needs. This optimizes for peak performance with all the varied tasks these machines can perform in a landscaping setting. Also, individual operators can save their preferred custom settings and access them with a user code, improving efficiency when the equipment changes hands.
- These machines are designed for maxim 360-degree visibility, including a backup camera that displays alongside machine status settings (a technology feature exclusive to CASE). Visibility is an essential safety and productivity concern at any job site, but it can be particularly hard to achieve to a satisfactory degree in landscaping environments, where work is often performed in smaller spaces and close to delicate features and items.
- A creep speed mode allows for independent operation of the drive speed and the attachment speed. A high number of increments allow for maximum precision for the best results in landscaping work.
- Dozens of compatible attachments make these machines endlessly useful for so many landscaping applications. Not only does this help with the work you’re already doing, it also makes it easy to expand the services you offer. That means more customers and the ability to bid on more involved, higher-paying projects.
- Beyond the standard auxiliary hydraulics, CASE B Series skid steers and CTLs have the option of two different high-flow systems. These optimize performance for many invaluable landscaping attachments (for example, mulching heads for easy land clearing).
- The CASE laser grading box is an exceptional attachment for landscapers. It has dual cutting edges that allow for cutting during forward driving and backdragging, and dual laser receivers for controlling elevation and slope to facilitate quick and precise fine grading. It’s great for hardscaping, making it easy to achieve the correct slope and to efficiently spread the subgrade. This makes it practical to expand hardscaping offerings, significantly improving efficiency and accuracy, even for operators not experienced in grading.